Women who would like to plan a field trip, whether for their classroom or their community organization, may want to consider applying for a $700 Target Field Trip Grant. The $700 Target Field Trip Grant is offered by the Target Corporation, and is given out to many school groups and organizations around the country each year. The Target Corporation is a leading retailer in the country and this is one way that they strive to give back and support the community.
Target Corporation believes that education and hands-on learning experiences are important for children. Because of this belief they wanted to find a way to help children be able to have hands-on educational experiences. That is how the $700 Target Field Trip Grant was founded. The mission of the grant is to support youth educational opportunities that give them a chance to take field trips and engage them in great learning experiences. The field trip grants are given to a select group of individuals who meet the educational qualifications. Women who meet the eligibility stipulations are qualified to receive the grants.
Since 2007, Target has been giving field trip grants to teachers, principals, and schools around the country. Their grant program has helped make it possible for millions of children to take educational field trips over the years. Many teachers need grants to help make things like field trips possible due to budget problems at the schools. Other teachers may need grants such as these because they live in districts where the parents may have a difficult time paying for their child to attend a field trip. Either way, the grant program helps make field trips possible for many students around the country.
Here are some important details to know about the $700 Target Field Trip Grant:
++ Popular grants for women
- $5,000 Doris Day foundation grant
- $15,000 Patagonia Grant
- $2,500 Zach Grant
- $700 Target Field Trip Grant
- $25,000 Ben & Jerry’s Social Change Grant Program
- $1,000 Pollination Project Seed Grant
- $10,000 Saucony Run for Good Grant
- $35,000 W. Eugene Smith Photography Grant
- $2,000 Whole Kids Garden Grant Program
- $20,000 Dizzy Feet Foundation Dance Grant
- There are many teachers that look for grants to help support what they are doing for their students. The Target field trip grants are a great opportunity for teachers. Teachers who are in need of financial assistance to make a field trip possible for their students should apply for the field trip grant through target.
- Target stores around the country award field trip grants. This means that there are a lot of field trip grants given out each year.
- Applications for the grant are accepted each year between August 1 and October 1. Those who want to apply for the educational grant will need to make sure they get their application within that window. It’s the only three-month period all year that the applications are accepted. If you miss that window, you will have to wait until the next cycle to submit your application.
- The Target Field Trip Grant is essentially a teacher grant. It’s open to those who are at least 18 years old and are employed by a K-12 school in the country. The school can be a public one, as well as a private school or a charter school. Those who can apply for the grant include teachers, principals, and other staff at the school.
- Those who are awarded the $700 grant must it for an approved field trip that will give students a learning experience.
- The grant is not open to volunteers at the school, parents, childcare or daycare centers, after school programs, or pre-kindergarten groups.
- When submitting an application, you need to describe what the field trip is that you’d like the grant for, and what the learning objectives are. Those who are awarded the grant will need to use the funds before the end of the academic school year.
- Target will notify those who are being approved for the grant by December 15. They will be notified by mail, with the grant checks being made out to the school that the person is applying on behalf of.
- There are no purchases necessary to apply for the Target grant, and a person can only get one per school year.
Some women may find it difficult for parents to afford field trips for their children. The $700 Target Field Trip Grant is a great opportunity to help make the educational opportunity a possibility. Those interested in the grant can apply online.
++ Popular grants for women
- Government assistance programs for Women
- Section 8 Assistance Program for Women
- Low Income Financial Assistance Programs for Women
- Foreclosure Assistance Programs for Women
- Mortgage Assistance Programs for Women
- Get Help with Buying your Medications
- Medical Bills Assistance Programs for Women
- Financial Assistance Programs for Women
- Organizations That Offer Free or Low-Cost Credit Counseling to Women
- Salvation Army Assistance Programs for Women
- Free Legal Assistance for Women
- Help for Women with Paying Off Student Loans
- Electric Bills Assistance for Women
- Grants and Scholarships for Women Going Back to College
- Popular Charities that Help Women with Bills
- Financial Assistance Programs for Senior Women
- Financial Assistance Programs for Disabled Women
- Pell Grants for Women
- Children’s Health Insurance Program for Women
- Grants for Women with No Health Insurance
- How to Apply for Government Benefits as a Woman
- Food Stamps for Women
- Unemployment Benefits for Women
- Grants for Women that Help with Telephone Bills
- Debt Consolidation Programs for Women
- Bankruptcy Assistance for Women
- HUD Public Housing for Women
- Small Business Grants for Women
- Grants for Pregnant Women
- Welfare Benefits for Women
- WIC Program for Women
- Rent Assistance for Women
- Housing Grants for Women
- Food Assistance for Women
- Cash Assistance for Women
- Childcare Assistance for Women
- Local Church Assistance Programs for Women
- College Grants for Women
- LIHEAP Energy Assistance Program for Women
- Water Bills Assistance for Women
- Financial Help for Female Veterans