Millions of women around the country enjoy running, whether for leisure or to have an exercise program. Women who organize a running club to get kids involved in the sport should consider applying for the $10,000 Saucony Run for Good Grant. The running grant helps provide running groups and running clubs with the necessary funds they need to start and keep the organization going. The mission of the funds is to encourage children to have a running program, which will help keep them active as they grow.
Saucony is a popular running gear company that was first founded in 1898. They primarily focus on creating high quality running shoes and athletic wear. They are a popular brand with runners around the country. Saucony took notice of how America’s youth today is the most inactive throughout history, and because of that they are experiencing obesity at alarming rates. The company wanted to help improve the situation, so they developed the Saucony Run for Good Grant program.
The Saucony Run for Good Grant program aims to improve the lives of youth in the country by helping to reduce childhood obesity. Through their grants, they help keep youth running clubs active, and keep kids around the country exercising. Hopefully, the children learn the merits of running in their youth, and continue it into their adulthood. The mission of their grant program is to help encourage America’s youth to be active and healthy. Women who have youth running clubs or would like to start one should apply for the Saucony Run for Good Grant to help support their program.
Here are some important details to know about the Saucony Run for Good Grant program:
++ Popular grants for women
- $5,000 Doris Day foundation grant
- $15,000 Patagonia Grant
- $2,500 Zach Grant
- $700 Target Field Trip Grant
- $25,000 Ben & Jerry’s Social Change Grant Program
- $1,000 Pollination Project Seed Grant
- $10,000 Saucony Run for Good Grant
- $35,000 W. Eugene Smith Photography Grant
- $2,000 Whole Kids Garden Grant Program
- $20,000 Dizzy Feet Foundation Dance Grant
- Saucony awards numerous running grants per year, with the highest amount that a group can get being $10,000.
- The grants are open to community nonprofit organizations that initiate and support running programs for children. Those applying will need to show proof of being a nonprofit organization.
- The grant funds must be used on a running group where the participants are under the age of 18.
- The running grant proposals must demonstrate that the funds will be used to get children to participate in running and to teach them the positive benefits that come as a result.
- All funds awarded to the running program must be used for the intended purpose that they were awarded for, otherwise the additional funds must be returned to Saucony.
- In determining what groups will receive Saucony grant money, the things they take into consideration include that the running program is being used for the healthy improvement of children, that it serves a group of kids who are not usually exposed to running, and that the program adheres to the Saucony mission of improving children’s lives through running.
- Women who would like to apply for the running grant through Saucony can print the application form, fill it out, and mail it in. You will also need to write a shot paper answer their questions, which include your organizations history, goals, what the funds will be used for, how running will be used to improve the health and well being of children in your community, and details about what children your running group serves. You will also need to include a list of key people in your running club, including their qualifications, and provide a detailed budget of how the grant funds will be used.
- Grants are awarded in two rounds each year. The application deadlines are June 15 and December 15. If you mail your application after those dates it will be considered in the next funding round.
Women who enjoy running and who want to get kids involved in running to help improve their lives may qualify for the $10,000 Saucony Run for Good Grant. The grant provides a fun way for women to help the youth in their community. Not only will they be learning how they can stay healthier and active, but they will be being introduced to a type of program they can do for the rest of their lives. The Saucony running grant helps women who want to help kids get active and lace up their shoes to take a healthy run.
++ Popular grants for women
- Government assistance programs for Women
- Section 8 Assistance Program for Women
- Low Income Financial Assistance Programs for Women
- Foreclosure Assistance Programs for Women
- Mortgage Assistance Programs for Women
- Get Help with Buying your Medications
- Medical Bills Assistance Programs for Women
- Financial Assistance Programs for Women
- Organizations That Offer Free or Low-Cost Credit Counseling to Women
- Salvation Army Assistance Programs for Women
- Free Legal Assistance for Women
- Help for Women with Paying Off Student Loans
- Electric Bills Assistance for Women
- Grants and Scholarships for Women Going Back to College
- Popular Charities that Help Women with Bills
- Financial Assistance Programs for Senior Women
- Financial Assistance Programs for Disabled Women
- Pell Grants for Women
- Children’s Health Insurance Program for Women
- Grants for Women with No Health Insurance
- How to Apply for Government Benefits as a Woman
- Food Stamps for Women
- Unemployment Benefits for Women
- Grants for Women that Help with Telephone Bills
- Debt Consolidation Programs for Women
- Bankruptcy Assistance for Women
- HUD Public Housing for Women
- Small Business Grants for Women
- Grants for Pregnant Women
- Welfare Benefits for Women
- WIC Program for Women
- Rent Assistance for Women
- Housing Grants for Women
- Food Assistance for Women
- Cash Assistance for Women
- Childcare Assistance for Women
- Local Church Assistance Programs for Women
- College Grants for Women
- LIHEAP Energy Assistance Program for Women
- Water Bills Assistance for Women
- Financial Help for Female Veterans