Many women are in debt around the nation. They may owe a lot of money, and owe it to several different lenders. When this happens, they end up having to try and keep up with making multiple payments to various lenders each month. Not only can that be a stressful task to keep up with, but each lender is also charging interest, which means that they may be paying even more for the money that they owe. For these reasons, among others, it may be a smart idea to explore some of debt consolidation programs for women.
Debt Consolidation Defined
If you are not familiar with what debt consolidation is then it’s a good idea to understand the concept before moving forward with exploring the options. Debt consolidation programs for women abound, but you need to know what to expect when you apply for such programs, so that you are not caught with surprises later. Debt consolidation essentially takes all, or some, of the debts that you have and combines them into one loan.
Let’s say you are a woman who owes on six different loans. Perhaps you owe a few credit card companies, have a loan you took out to put new flooring in your home, have a medical bill you owe on, and owe taxes to the IRS. You could continue to pay each of those bills each month, making sure you don’t miss any payments. Each of those lenders would also be charging you interest every month. Alternatively, you could opt for debt consolidation, which would be one loan you take out to pay off all of those lenders. Then you would just pay on the one loan each month and owe interest on just the one loan. You may end up saving money in late fees and interest when consolidating debt and it will be less stressful to make just one payment per month.
++ Popular grants for women
- $5,000 Doris Day foundation grant
- $15,000 Patagonia Grant
- $2,500 Zach Grant
- $700 Target Field Trip Grant
- $25,000 Ben & Jerry’s Social Change Grant Program
- $1,000 Pollination Project Seed Grant
- $10,000 Saucony Run for Good Grant
- $35,000 W. Eugene Smith Photography Grant
- $2,000 Whole Kids Garden Grant Program
- $20,000 Dizzy Feet Foundation Dance Grant
Debt Consolidation Programs for Women
There are many debt consolidations programs around the country. You should carefully review several of them before deciding which one to apply with. The things you want to consider include their reputation, how easy the process is, and what they will charge for interest. Be sure you are dealing with a reputable company before you begin providing them with your personal information to start the application process.
Clear One Advantage is a company that offers a debt consolidation program for women. With their program you can consolidate your debt that is owed to credit cards, medical bills, collection debt, and other types of debt. They get great reviews from those who have worked with them, and they make the process easy. On their website you can quickly see how much you could be saving each month by choosing debt consolidation.
In Charge Debt Solutions offers debt consolidation programs for women. They have helped over 3 million people around the country. Their program can give you a lower interest rate, smaller monthly payments, stop harassing phone calls, and eliminate fees. They help you create debt solution plan that takes 3-5 years to complete. You can apply for the service online.
National Debt Relief offers a nationwide consolidation program. They report that they help their customers save an average of $6,296. You can apply online to get a quote to see what amount you would be paying each month, which is based on the amount of debt you have, and how long it would take for you to pay it off. Their program also includes debt settlements, which may be helpful in being able to reduce the amount of debt you are required to pay off.
You should also check with your current bank regarding debt consolidation programs for women. Most banks offer debt consolidation loans to their customers. Wells Fargo, one of the largest banks in the country, for example, offers a debt consolidation loan program. You may find that you can get a better interest rate by working with your local bank or credit union.
It’s a good idea to explore several options before deciding which lender you want to go with for your debt consolidation. Once you consolidation is approved, you should have less stress, an easier payment to make each month, and will be on your way to gaining control over your debt.
++ Popular grants for women
- Government assistance programs for Women
- Section 8 Assistance Program for Women
- Low Income Financial Assistance Programs for Women
- Foreclosure Assistance Programs for Women
- Mortgage Assistance Programs for Women
- Get Help with Buying your Medications
- Medical Bills Assistance Programs for Women
- Financial Assistance Programs for Women
- Organizations That Offer Free or Low-Cost Credit Counseling to Women
- Salvation Army Assistance Programs for Women
- Free Legal Assistance for Women
- Help for Women with Paying Off Student Loans
- Electric Bills Assistance for Women
- Grants and Scholarships for Women Going Back to College
- Popular Charities that Help Women with Bills
- Financial Assistance Programs for Senior Women
- Financial Assistance Programs for Disabled Women
- Pell Grants for Women
- Children’s Health Insurance Program for Women
- Grants for Women with No Health Insurance
- How to Apply for Government Benefits as a Woman
- Food Stamps for Women
- Unemployment Benefits for Women
- Grants for Women that Help with Telephone Bills
- Debt Consolidation Programs for Women
- Bankruptcy Assistance for Women
- HUD Public Housing for Women
- Small Business Grants for Women
- Grants for Pregnant Women
- Welfare Benefits for Women
- WIC Program for Women
- Rent Assistance for Women
- Housing Grants for Women
- Food Assistance for Women
- Cash Assistance for Women
- Childcare Assistance for Women
- Local Church Assistance Programs for Women
- College Grants for Women
- LIHEAP Energy Assistance Program for Women
- Water Bills Assistance for Women
- Financial Help for Female Veterans